I love playing in make up! I have a few tricks up my sleeve. I’m always striving and excited to learn more about make up because in my opinion it was created to enhance a woman’s natural beauty.
I am NOT a FAN of the overdone look. You know the “that chick has on entirely too much makeup” look! The one that actually gives her a harsh tone and is a distraction from her natural beauty.
Luckily, I am blessed to have an awesome roommate who is FIERCE with makeup honey! Okay! My girl Tiffani should do make up professionally. I’m excited to play model whenever she wants to try out a new look on me.
Here are some of our favorite pictures from our first shoot:
- Highlight: Lise Watier Concealer Wheel; purple was used under the foundation to provide a natural highlight on my cheekbones.
- Foundation: Make Up Forever’s HD Foundation
- Concealer: Mac’s Pro Concealer
- Eye Shadow: Urban Decay Naked 2; Foxy (Lid), Chopper (Crease) and Bootycall (Highlight). Underneath my eye she used NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk as a base and toped it with Mac’s Feeling Fresh.
- Eye Liner: Upper Lashline – Mac’s Eye Pencil in Smolder; Lower Waterline – NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk.
- Eye Primer: Urban Decays Primer Potion
- Lashes: Mac Lashes in #34.
- Lip Liner: Mac’s lip liner in Cherry
- Lipstick: Mac’s Sail La Vie
Stay tuned for the product list from our second shoot. Here’s a preview of how that look turned out ….
You can check out Tiffani’s blog here!
Would you try this red lip look?